Introduction Last updated: 1st December 2021
Welcome! Allstream is a tool designed to help you seamlessly add lyrics, scripture, lowerthirds and other graphics to your livestream without the hustle of screen capture or NDI and various other complicated and CPU intensive approaches
How it works
Allstream is browser based, however apps for different platforms will be rolled out in the near future. It uses a browser source in the Encoding software such as OBS Studio, Prism Live, StreamLabs OBS or any other you might use.
You can get a free 1 on 1 session with an expert to help you setup this system and understand it more. Click Here
Follow these steps to get started
Steps to success
- Go to Allstream Pricing page.
- Choose Free. It is the only version to help you get started
- Click on get started under it.
- You will be redirected to the Sign in Page.
- On the Sign in Page, choose the authentication method of your choice. Google Auth is the simplest and recommended method of sign in. Click on it
- Once you are signed in, you will be redirected to the Dashboard.